Cert lll or Diploma Educator
Heritage Early Childhood Centre is situated on the ANU campus, on the banks of Lake Burley Griffin. We are inspired by Nature Pedagogy and provide outdoor focused learning experiences and take advantage of the breathtaking countryside surrounding us.
Heritage Early Childhood Centre seeks to find an experienced educator to work with our under three age group. We are looking for a person who values the ability of this capable and inquisitive age group and has a caring and nurturing approach to education. An energetic, passionate person who understands the importance of what can be achieved with true teamwork.
We offer you:
- a happy workplace with a supportive environment
- a salary substantially above award
- allocated documentation/planning time each week
- generous professional development opportunities
- 4 days additional holidays per year
A successful applicant will need to:
- hold an approved Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care or Certificate lll, or actively working towards,
- be able to communicate effectively with colleagues, families and community members,
- have a keen interest in inquiry-based learning,
- Have a love and passion for the learning that can take place in the natural bush environment,
- believe in and appreciate teamwork,
- Have a positive, motivated and enthusiastic attitude,
- Professionally presented
We believe in equal opportunity and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds that will share their knowledge and individual strengths.
If you are interested in joining our team of talented and respected educators, please send your resume to email@example.com
About Heritage Early Childhood Centre
Heritage Early Childhood Centre is a beautiful centre nestled at the southern end of Australian National University. Heritage prides itself on having a warm and welcoming environment for both families and educators. Heritage is passionate about nature play and utilises the park and bushlands that surrounds our location. Heritage is a community based, non-profit organisation and is very proud of our inviting and collaborative learning environment.