Diploma in Early Childhood
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced responsible, caring, committed Diploma in Early Childhood Teacher to work full-time at Young Minds Academy in Morisset.
Diploma in Early Childhood Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Work well in a team environment
- Passionate, enthusiastic and committed to high quality early childhood education
- Hold a current First Aid qualification
- Working with Children’s Check
- Permanent residency in Australia
- Full-time role
Young Minds Academy offers our employees:
- A supportive and friendly team environment
- Competitive salary and attractive employee benefits
- Staff conferences and career development seminars
- Positive and progressive work environment
- The opportunity to stay long-term and progress in your career
About Young Minds Academy
Established in 2019, Young Minds Academy saw the need to bridge the gap between home and kindergarten by providing a quality childcare service that centred around the needs of the local community.
This commitment to providing quality education and dedication to early learning has seen successfully operate Young Minds Academy - Little Mounties and Young Minds Academy - Mount Pritchard.
Our educators work as a team along with management to ensure an excellent experience for children and their families.
Young Minds Academy believes that teaching is a life long vocation and we look for the same values in our educators.