Early Childhood Educators | Certificate III or Diploma
We are a privately owned, family run childcare on the lower north shore, for birth to preschool, and have been in service for over 25 years. Situated in a beautiful residential area and surrounded by parks, our centre provides the perfect place to work and share in our commitment to excellence in childcare and early learning.
Working for us, you will bring your passion for working with children, and be part of a team of dedicated educators, aligning with our centre values and an inclusive environment. Full time and part time positions available.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- A passion and dedication for providing quality care for children.
- Recognised, or working towards, Certificate III qualifications or Diploma (if you are looking to enter the industry, please still apply).
- Be enthusiastic, motivated, professional, flexible, and reliable.
- Capable of strong relationships with educators, external agencies, families and communities.
- Ability to work in and with a team of diverse and likeminded individuals
- A current Working with Children Check.
- Current first aid (together with asthma and anaphylaxis management) certification (desirable).
- Environment - Working in a beautiful indoor/outdoor, natural environment
- Salary - Above award rates
- Culture - We are a family run centre which reflects our culture
- Teamwork - We are a fun, consistent and stable team!
- Ongoing professional support and opportunities for further learning and training
- High Quality Resources - for both children and staff
- Location - Naremburn is easily accessible by train (5 minutes to St Leonards train station), and buses. Onsite and street parking also available.
If you are interested in joining our fantastic team, please apply today!