Educator - Maternity Leave Contract with Bonuses
We are seeking an enthusiastic, outcome focused (Senior or Assistant) educator to join our educational team to fill a maternity leave vacancy. This role is a fixed term contract (12 months) with the possibility of further extension.
The successful applicant will be a vibrant, friendly professional who is motivated to make a difference and leave a positive impact on the children that they teach.
Green Eggs has been rated as "Exceeding" the National Quality Standard. This is an excellent opportunity for an educator to develop their skills within our strong and supportive educational team.
Monthly Bonus Payments for Fixed Term:
Our successful applicant will be paid a monthly retention bonus of $250 per month in arrears for the duration of the initial fixed term ($3000 over12 months).
- hold or be actively working towards, an approved education and care certificate or higher qualification published on ACECQA’s qualification list.
- Current Working with Children Suitability Notice (blue card)
- Hold (or prepared to complete qualifications for) - First Aid and CPR Certification including Asthma and Anaphylaxis.
- Experience in LDC preferred
Successful applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Communicate very well at all levels – director, staff, parents, children & licensee/owner.
- work with a team to implement an educational program based on the goals and philosophies of the Centre and the relevant (Early Childhood/Kindergarten) Learning Framework.
We are looking for an educator with a genuine love of working with children who is an enthusiastic and motivated team player. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
- All training including CPR/First Aid paid for by the centre
- Staff access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Uniforms provided
- A welcoming and supportive team
- Well maintained Centre, facilities and abundant resources
- Exciting team retreats and events
Suitable applicants, meeting our key selection criteria and invited to interview will be contacted.
Position to Commence: August 2022