Full Time or Part Time Diploma Qualified Educator (Child Care Centre)
Como Children is excited to announce that we are looking for a part time or full time Educator to join our beautiful home style centre in Como/South Perth for ages 2 – 5. We are seeking a grounded, thoughtful and optimistic Educator who can nurture and inspire the creative spirit of our children.
We are looking for someone who will not only complement our well-informed team but continue to grow with and motivate us by sharing their own skills, experiences and interests. Our ideal candidate will be someone who is dedicated, reliable and looking to join our Como family for the long term!
The successful applicant will be very well supported by a team of 10 educators together with a full-time chef, administrator, director and owner (who also work with the children and in the centre daily).
Who we are and what we offer:
- Privately owned and family run centre - established for over 30 years!
- Above ratio /highly staffed
- NQS Rating: Exceeding
- Small centre of only 35 children
- Home style setting full of warmth and character!
- Highly resourced with a dedicated art studio
- Open flow with a flexible daily rhythm
- Unique setting & philosophy inspired by the Reggio Emilia approach.
- Evolving educational program and approach to learning & play
- Beautiful and engaging play-based environments
- Enjoy a varied working day & adaptable role
- Competitive salary (above award rates)
- Diploma (or an ACECQA approved equivalent)
- Current WA Working With Children Check
- First Aid Certificate and Child Protection Training (or willingness to obtain)
- COVID 19 vaccination and booster
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Available to start immediately or within the next month
To apply for this role please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – all applications MUST include a cover letter stating available start date.
Visit www.comochildren.com to find out more about the centre.