Early Childhood Educator
Amazing educator wanted!!!!!
Cery 3, Diploma, or ECT qualifications are welcome to apply.
This is primerally a full time role howver we will consider part time eployment for the right applicant.
Educators working towards their qualification are welcome to apply!
Are you looking for a wonderful centre to work at with a beautiful well-resourced environment and a supportive management team?
Look no further!!!
Laugh and Learn Early Learning Centre in Miranda is a family owned and operated early learning centre that caters for children ages 0 to 6.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated Early Childhood Educator to join our brilliant team of educators.
Essential Criteria for Educators:
- Have knowledge of National Quality Framework NQF which includes:
- Early Years Learning Framework EYLF
- National Quality Standards NQS
- Education and Care Services National Regulations
- First Aid Certificate
- Asthma & Anaphylaxis Certificates
- Approved Qualifications
- Child protection training (All of the above qualifications and certificates must be approved by ACECQA for the purposes of the Education and Care Services National Law)
- High level of verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for early childhood education
- Understanding of child development Responsibilities for Educators
- Communicate positively and openly with children and families
- Identify and respond to children and infants cues and needs
- Create a stimulating, positive and appropriate environment
- Observe and evaluate children’s development
- Implement and maintain the elements of National Quality Standards (NQS) including National Regulations, Law and EYLF.