Early Childhood Trainee
We are a beautiful purpose built service that is well resourced located in Miranda, Sydney. We are looking for a Trainee to join our fantastic team.
Working as the Trainee is a great way to join the child care profession and gain a qualification along the way.
This position is for a one year contract with possibilities to be a permanent educator once the traineeship is completed.
There is supportive management and our experienced team provide fun and challenging programs that cater for children’s needs interests and abilities. We provide a friendly atmosphere where you will feel valued and appreciated, and your ideas will be welcomed.
Successful applicants will complete a Certificate III in Children's Services whilst they gain hands on practical experience and mentoring by our existing team of educators. You will need to have a great work ethic and be committed to completing your course, as well as caring for young children.
Take a Look
To be successful in the role you need:
- To be enthusiastic and be willing to learn
- To show a passion for working with children and catering for their needs
- Show a strong sense of initiative
- Work well in a team
- Be friendly, punctual and energetic
As part of your role you will:
- Assist in delivering a supportive educational program for 0 to 5 year olds
- Create a supportive and stimulating and secure learning environment
- Develop positive and caring relationships with children and families
- Be mentored by wonderful educators
You will need to apply for a Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
To apply please send your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org