Early Childhood Educator - ECT/Diploma
We are a purpose built Early Childhood Education and Care Service, based close to public transports and local parks. We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Early Childhood Teacher to join our team of educators.
Our Vision: We aim to provide equitable and quality educational opportunities to inspire and build up on children’s knowledge, capability and resilience for future success. We form partnership with families in inspiring children’s learning and development.
Our Mission: We are passionate and committed to providing best care and education to support lifelong learning.
This is a negotiable full-time / part-time position and we welcome highly motivated recent University graduates.
Your role as a centre manager is to:
- Work in partnership with the Leadership team to inspire, motivate and support other educators;
- Develop and deliver an educational program that is reflective of the Early Years Learning Framework, contemporary theories / practices and the services’ policies and philosophy;
- Plan and assess each child's learning and development, respecting each child’s ‘here and now’ while considering who they are to become;
- Engage in pedagogical reflection and support educator's to critically reflect on each child's learning and development and on their own practices as part of everyday practice;
- Support the development of educators’ skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation;
- Perform the role of Responsible Person when required;
Successful candidate will have a:
- Bachelor of Teaching/Education (Early Childhood) or Diploma ACECQA assessed qualifications;
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Have a currently approved Child Protection Qualification for NSW Children’s Services;
- Hold a Current First Aid Certificate, Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates;
- Current Working with Children's check;
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the Centre for children, their families and your colleagues;
- Be a reflective educator who is committed to high quality education and care, current practices, and ongoing learning;
- Be passionate about delivering exceptional educational programs;
- Exploit technologies to enhance learning and teaching.
- Demonstrated high level of ethical and professional behaviour, including confidentiality and team work;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with children, families and staff.