Lead Educator - Jindalee
The Avenues Group of Centres is family owned and operated. We have been providing quality care and education since 2003. Each centre in the group has its own unique character and offers services that reflect the local communities in which they are located.
Avenues Early Learning Centre – Jindalee is a two level centre with a large natural place spaces and large spacious rooms. Jindalee has a natural place space for children with plenty of natural light throughout the rooms.
- Permanent part time position
- Up to 37.5hrs per week
- Must be available to work during business hours from 6.30am-6pm
- Diploma of Children's Services or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Lead Educator position
- A current and valid Working with Children's Check (Blue Card)
- A current Senior First Aid, CPR & Asthma and Anaphylaxis training
- A good understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- The ability to work any shift between operations hours of 6.30am-6pm, Monday to Friday
What we offer
- A well-resourced, air conditioned centre
- Supportive and caring management team
- Career advancement opportunities
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Staff childcare discounts
- Above award wages
- Social gatherings
- Allocated fun budget for staff celebrations
- Annual Christmas party and conference
- Staff Christmas and birthday gift
- A supportive and social team
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please apply now and be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
Please note due to the high level of interest, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
About Avenues Early Learning Centres
No information has been provided by the company at this time.