Be paid to study while you learn! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
A childcare traineeship is a great way to find out if a career in childcare is for you.
Due to increased numbers we have created a new traineeship position. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who is passionate about childcare and dedicated to their own learning to join our team as a Trainee. We will provide you with a traineeship contract giving you on the job training and resources to complete a Certificate III in Children's Services whilst being guided and mentored by supportive and experienced educators. You will be paid award traineeship rates. Our centre is a small family owned childcare centre with a friendly team of supportive educators, who are passionate about caring and supporting children as they grow. Our centre caters to children from 0- 5 years.
If you are after a career change or your first job and are considering childcare this is a great opportunity to see if childcare is for you! You will receive your training by our RTO TAFE and be mentored by our wonderful team of educators (who are friendly and supportive).
Our centre is located 50m from the nearest bus stop, which takes you to Turramurra Station. Street parking is available.
We invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity if you are:
- Passionate about caring for children and pursuing a career in childcare
- A team player, punctual, professional and organised
- Passionate about working with children and their families
- Have good communication skills
- Willing to obtain a first aid certificate
- Hold a paid Working with Children Check (to get one apply through Service NSW).
- Available to work full-time between the hours of 7:00am and 6:00 pm Monday- Friday. (Your 8 hour shift times will vary each week between these hours).
- An Australian Resident or hold a working visa (this is essential)
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
Please submit your resume together with a cover note why you would like the traineeship position.