Diploma Childrens Services Traineeship
About the Role
As either Diploma Trainee or Cert III Trainee you will complete your qualification with an approved Training College whilst gaining experience interacting, planning experiences for children and providing care for children between the age of 18 months – 6 years.
The role is a full time position working 35 hours per week Monday-Friday with 3 hours of paid study time per week.
- 18 years or older
- An interest in education and working with children
- Team player
- Working with Children Check or ability to obtain
- Diploma Trainee – successful completion of Certificate III Children’s Services
What we Offer
- Paid study time and support
- Supportive , friendly team environment
- Access to technology and resources to support your study
- Opportunity for further study upon the completion of Traineeship
- Opportunity for continued employment after completing of Traineeship
- On-going training in the Montessori Philosophy and Curriculum
Award rates will apply until the successful completion of Traineeship
How to Apply for either Traineeship:
Submit your resume addressing the following criteria:
- What can you contribute to the role of a Traineeship?
- What experience do you have in working with children?
- What are your expectations of a working environment?
- What are your long term (now to next 3 years) career aspirations?
- What attracts you to this Traineeship position?
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org