The Avenues Group of centres is a family owned and operated company with 16 centres across Brisbane. We have been providing quality care and education since 2003. Each centre in the group has its own unique character and offers services that reflect the local communities in which they are located.
The Avenues Group is committed to providing inclusive environments for children and families. Underpinning this value is our fundamental belief that each child is unique, bringing to the environment a unique set of capabilities and pre-dispositions. Our aim is to foster within each child awareness and acceptance of others so that they attach positive feelings to the diversity of people.
Culture & Benefits
- Generous Staff Remuneration – We offer staff 6% above award as a starting rate and increase by % the longer they remain with the company!
- Generous Staff Incentives - 50% staff childcare discounts, paid social gatherings, birthday gift, Christmas gift plus uniform on commencement and yearly replacement!
- Fun Budget: Avenues dedicates a generous budget annually to provide opportunities for our staff to gather socially together
- Ongoing professional development: Ongoing training, learning and leadership opportunities
- Great culture: Be part of a caring and respectful team, that bands together to ensure everyone feels appreciated
Our Norman Park Centre has a committed team of passionate early childhood educators and are looking for:
- Assistant Educators
- Who can work between our centres hours of 7am-6pm Monday to Friday
- With age groups from 2 years old and older
We are looking for Assistant Educators with the same passion and enthusiasm for high quality care to join the team. Our centre is based in a beautiful setting overlooking Brisbane City.
As an Educator Assistant, you will be a key member of the centre by assisting the Leading Educator in providing learning opportunities for all children through play; supervising and engaging with all children and taking personal ownership of the quality of the centre.
Skills & Requirements
- Certificate 3 or Diploma in Children's Services (or equivalent) OR enrolled to study
- Previous experience in Childcare
- A genuine passion for the Reggio Emilia Philosophy
- Ability to demonstrate innovative and creative thinking
- Experience in delivering quality early education and care
- A valid Working with Children Check (Blue Card)
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Must have full availability Monday to Friday and be able to work up to 37.5 hours per week.
- No need to be vaccinated with the COVID-19 vaccination
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for this employment opportunity, please apply now and be sure to include your resume and cover letter.
About Avenues Early Learning Centres
No information has been provided by the company at this time.